Why work with us?
Our people and our customers are integral to everything we do – it’s why they’re two of our core values.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about what they do, always improving and driven to succeed. We’re looking for people who want to contribute to feeding the nation through our many customers; people who want to be part of a busy, demanding but rewarding environment. If that’s you, we’re looking for you. View our current vacancies and click on the job link for details and to apply
Hygiene Operatives – Nights
Engineering Team Leader
Multi Skilled Shift Engineer
TEMPORARY WORK also available: Join us in an hourly paid temp role and help keep food moving. Send your CV to email@example.com
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive holiday allowance, which grows as your career does
- Development opportunities – you’ll receive on-the-job training with opportunities to further your career
- Employee Assistance Programme with employee discount platform
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – join us and bring others with you. Once they complete their probationary period with us, you’ll receive a £100 gift voucher to spend at over 130 retailers.
If you’re just starting out or looking to change your career, we can give you a great head start with apprenticeship roles that enable you to develop and earn while you learn. Areas in which we’re running apprenticeships include:
- Engineering – Freshpak is demanding, challenging and exciting, operating 24 hours a day, so it’s important we have a strong engineering team who can rise to challenge and ensure we continue to meet the requirements of our customers.
- IT – integral to our business, technology underpins everything we do and is a core function, providing an opportunity for a career in a digital or technology field.
- Finance – crucial to the successful function of any business, a Finance apprenticeship can unlock the potential to a successful future career.
- Operations – helping you to develop an exciting and varied career in manufacturing.
We recognise the contribution of those who go above and beyond for us and like to shout about and reward such individuals. Are you someone we’ll shout about?
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We strongly believe that diversity fosters innovation and productivity. That is why we are committed to celebrate and value the diversity brought to our organisation by all the individuals who work here, and we expect the same commitment from all our customers, suppliers and visitors.